pinterest

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pumpkin Treat Card


Good Fall Morning everyone!  Today I have a great fall project to share with you.  I have posted a tutorial for it HERE.  On the Scor-Pal blog we are doing a cross-promotion with Glue Arts so we had to use both products on our card.  Of course, I used my Scor-Pal and then I used Glue Arts foam sheet to complete my project.  I was really easy to work with!



Here is a look at the inside.  It holds a delicious Ghiradelli chocolate (Thanks Lisa M!)

A side view.  I used the Heartswirl Doohickey die from Magnolia for the tendrils.

Thanks for stopping by today, I had a great time visiting with you!
Lisa

8 comments:

callyannc said...

I love this pumpkin! TFS CallyAnn
PS- Do you not accept blog awards?? I have one for you on my blog for the cute Halloween 3 drawer box!
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Віра said...

Фантастика! :)

Fabiola said...

je n'aime pas plus les courges que ça mais la tienne est vraiment super sympa, biz

Deb said...

how fabulous! what a fun fall project!
have a great weekend,
happy crafting, Debxx

Neha Jain said...

its so cute...can u post tutorial?

Liz's creative corner said...

Fab creation, and yummy chocolate lol, I use my scor pal all the time, hugs Liz xx

Eva Laney said...

very pretty and oh such a nice surprise inside.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun, clean design and card. Love it!