pinterest

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tiny Dancer


Happy second day of January!!  Today I cheated a little bit (shhh, don't tell anyone!)  I made one card for two challenges...smile:)  First of all, our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge we have a photo inspiration, here is the photo:


Isn't it just gorgeous!  I just love the colors and all of the flounsy material.

Next, we have an awesome sketch from Claire for Sunday Sketch and Stamp, here is the sketch:


And here is my card, finally...I had a lot of fun with this sketch and I ended up using lots of fancy lace and tulle and pearls.  I used stickles on the tulle to create sparkles.
copics:
hair: E41, E43, E44
skin: E00, E21
dress:  E50, E51, E 53
shadows:  W00, W01

I have some exciting news to share today, be sure to stop back by later on today to check it out.  With my announcement will be some awesome blog candy!  I just need to take a picture of it for you!

See ya soon!
Lisa



24 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Lisa,
What a beautiful card. You hit it with the Inspiration photo.
I just love all the pearls and your gold flowers :o)
Beautiful colouring as always.
Hugs, Candy

Claire said...

Gorgeous Lisa - you have used my sketch so well and spot on with the photo inspiration too - such a lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

Loz said...

oh wow, this is gorgeous! (I love that wedding dress in the pic!) The colours match perfectly and I love the sparkle on the tulle, she's gorgeous ♥

Jean said...

Oh wow Lisa, love that gown and you did it so much justice with all your fru fru (if not a word, it is now!!) ... The coloring of Tilda matches so perfectly and all the glitter and bling brings out the beauty of the gown... You did a fabulous job on your card as always.. LOve it..
Hugs, Jean

Card Crazy said...

You've colored her so beautifully and the pearls, lace, embellies, flourishes ... are all just lovely.
Sue S.

Barb Hardeman said...

Lisa, this is beautiful! You really nailed the inspiration photo with your coloring and use of tulle and lace! Love the sparkle you added to the tulle!
Hugs,
Barb

Rene said...

This is soooooo pretty!!!
Rene :D

Catherine Atkinson said...

I just adore the coloring on Tilda's dress and the embellishments you've added!

Sandy said...

This is a beautiful, beautiful card Lisa - I love all the flourishes and the colors are yummy - keep on cheating dear heart!
Sandy Dehon

Suzanne J Dean said...

Absolutely beautiful Lisa--I love the gorgeous details and soft colors. Matches that gown perfectly!

hugz,
Suzanne

Only By His Grace said...

Beautiful. Love every detail. Your coloring is super and the layout and color is gorgeous.
Hugs Maz

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Kelly said...

What a beautiful inspiration for your card. It is so pretty and feminine.

Barb F said...

You did a wonderful job on this card!

Sherry said...

Absolutely beautiful card. This is just perfect. I love everything about it.

Deb said...

Lisa, you did a gorgeous job of pulling together the sketch and the inspiration! I love all the attention to detail, and your coloring is fabulous as always.

Deb H.

Chris said...

Oh my gosh, your card is stunning.

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your card ...great for the challenge. Love your coloring.

Fabiola said...

elle est classe! biz

Peggie said...

Beautiful card. Love your colors.

Christina C. said...

Wow, Lisa, this card is a real work of art.....STUNNING!!! Your coloring is magnificent and the details are sheer perfection!

America said...

pure gorgeousness!

Vintage Milly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vintage Milly said...

Oop, made a mistake on y last comment, anyhows, I was meant to say how much I loved your card,
all the best,
Em.x