pinterest

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lacy Love

Good day everyone!!  I'm so glad you stopped by!  Today is Thursday so that means a new challenge at Cute Card Thursday.  This weeks theme is "Out With The Old!" we want to see you use up some old stash....papers, embellishments etc. It doesn't all need to be old, but we want you to use as much old stuff as possible.  That is quite easy for me as my "old" stash seems to take on a life of its own!  I don't know why I save all those little pieces, they just collect dust but nonetheless I do (we all do!).
I used a cute little hAnglar toddler girl for my image, sentiment is also from hAnglar.  I just love this collection of toddlers from them.  The little girls polkadot shirt is the cutest!  I cute the background with the Paper Lace cartridge from Cricut.  The flower border under the image is a Martha Stewart punch.  I'm sorry but I can't remember who the paper is from...it was from my stash afterall!  I glammed up her wings with Diamond Stickles.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft.

copics:
skin:  E00, E21
clothes:  BG0000, BG10, B41, B00
hair:  E41, E43, E44
shoes:  E31, E33

Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

13 comments:

Julie said...

Such a sweet and pretty card. Love how you used the paper lace cartridge. I might have to put that on my wish list
hugs,
julie

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - I love that heart lattice behind the image - adorable. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Wow Lisa, what a cute card!! Love that heart lace background!! HUgs, Frea

Hanna said...

You already know that I'm in love with ALL your creations, and Lisa, I LOVE THIS CARD!!! (too)
It's SOOOOOO beautiful! You are so megatalented! Wow! :)

HUGS!
Hanna :)

Danielle Champagne said...

So precious Lisa! Love this background you made with Paper Lace.Colors are so tender, and flowers gorgeous.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Sol said...

Fantastic Cute Card! the little hänglär girl is sooo Cute!.. Lovely Coloured too! I love the heart Background. And the flower embellishment is Beautiful!!! Great Card!!!!!

Linda said...

What a sweet card
hugs linda

nicky said...

what a "love"ly card Lisa. i love the heartlace background! hugs nicky

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Lisa this is just so delightful, that cute image, so beautifully coloured, the colours and design it all looks truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Beautiful card Lisa - love the image and the heart lace is stunning.
Take care
Debs xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute & adorable card. Lovely DP and the lacy background is so sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Fabiola said...

juste adorable! biz

Jacilynn said...

I really love that you are putting your cricut to good use ;) fabulous. I'm a new follower.
x