pinterest

Monday, January 17, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!!!

Wow!  I am so touched at how many people entered my Blog Candy!  I now have over 400 followers and I can't be more pleased!  Thanks to everyone who left comments, I read every on eof them and they all make my day!  OK, onto the winner of my candy!  I tried to copy the little random.org thingy but it wouldn't let me copy it, so your just going to have to take my word for it, sorry about that.

There was 288 entries and Random.Org chose.......


#150.  Stamper Sue - a lancashire stamper!

Congratulations Sue!!  Please contact me with your mailing information at lisaandrews-cmc@comcast.net and I'll mail you your candy!

Thanks again to everyone who participated in my celebration!

Lisa

4 comments:

Iryna said...

My congratulations to the winner!

Stampersue said...

Thank you so much Lisa - what a fantastic prize. I have sent you an email with my address.


Stampersue
X

H said...

Congratulation Sue enjoy your winning candy
hugs harma

Lori Aragon said...

I see that Stamper Sue has already commented, so I'll tell you, Lisa...
THANK YOU for offering the candy :)
Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Love and hugs ~ Lori