pinterest

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The blues

Hello all!!  Glad to see you again.  Today at Cute Card Thursday, the theme is "The Blues".  Now I have to say that blue is my favorite color and in the next couple of days you will see A LOT of blue from me!!  I chose to use the beautiful hAnglar angel today for my card.  I just love her, she is so calm and serene and I just love how she is holding the ornament, like it is the most precious thing to her.

The awesome reindeer in the background was cut with the new Christmas Lace cartridge from Cricut.  I think the designer paper is from TPC Studios but I'm not sure, I used some scraps that I had left over and it didn't have the manufacturer on it.  The snowflakes were cut with a Martha Stewart punch and flowers are from WOC.

copics:
dress: E50, E51, E53
blues: B95, B97
hair: E41, E43, E44
skin: E00, E01, E02, E21
ornament: B0000, B41

Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

j'adore elle est superbe, trop beau ces papiers, biz