pinterest

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pixie Cottage

It's Pixie Cottage time!!  Today we have an awesome sketch to follow and/or fancy fold.  I chose to follow the sketch.  The flowers and lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The designer paper is from CTMH and the adorable dolly paper was a gift from my BFF Jenny!  I cut the die out with the Lacy Labels cartridge from Cricut.  The string of gems is from Jolee.   The sentiment in the inside is from Memory Makers.

Thanks for stopping by!  Come by again soon!!

Lisa

5 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, love that paper and the image inside too! Hugs, Claire x

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Oh my, you really did a great job with this weeks challenge. Thank you for being our guest at The Pixie Cottage.
Hugs
Tanya

Hanna said...

Oh my, what a fantastic card! So girly and cute! LOVE IT! Beautiful lace, pearls and flowers, gorgeous!

hugs & love,
Hanna

cafty lil pixie said...

I love your work :) this card is fabulous! I'm a follower of your lovely blog :) Hugs Hayley xxx

Sandra H. said...

Very, very pretty Lisa!!