pinterest

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gift Bag - The Pixie Cottage

Good Morning everyone!!  This week at The Pixie Cottage the theme is "Anything But A Card" so I decided to make a gift bag.  The stamp is from their stamp of the month and it's a digi stamp.  This is the first time I used a digi stamp.  I'm not really sure what it is but I just can't seem to get into the digi era!!  Whether it be scrapbooking or card making, I really like the hands on nature of it all.  Not that I don't like the way this turned out, I'd just rather have a rubber stamp in my hands!!


Here is the nitty gritty...The desginer paper that I used is from Creative Memories.  My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border of the bag and for my handle.  The cute little charm is from Making Memories.  Of course, I used copic sketch markers.  Here is a list of what I used: RV29, BG93, E42,YR31, E53,G21,E44, E00, E33, Y21.


Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

No comments: