pinterest

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family

Today I have the glorious honor of being guest designer at Crafting Life's Pieces.  I just love their sketches, they are always so detailed and fabulous!  Here is the sketch that we followed:




And here is my card!  If you haven't guessed by now, I just LOVE the hÄnglar & stÄnglar images.  These two remind me of my own Josh and Katie, brother and sister.  I just love watching them interact together, they really love each other and big brother always stands up for his little sister.  The bond between them is really growing, it's such a wonderful thing to experience!
I stamped my images on Neenah Super Smooth paper and stamp with Memento Black Ink.  I masked the girl onto the flowerpot and used pop dots to pop him off of the page.


I used copic sketch markers.   Designer paper is from Basic Grey Cappella.  The heart charm is from Making Memories and the butterfly is from JoAnn's jewelry section.
Thanks for dropping by!
Lisa

9 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous card! Everything is just perfect. I have that paper collection and just love it.

Diane Whitehouse said...

This card is just wonderful, Lisa and your awesome colouring has given the images such dimension! Like you I love hAnglar & stAnglar images and just wish they were more readily available outside of Sweden.
Diane x

Shirley N said...

Your card just takes my breath away! It is just gorgeous!!!

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWWW Lisa what can I say except that this is breathtaking it is absolutely stunning, sorry I just can't help it I am gobsmacked at the pure beauty of this creation. If i were you I would frame this beauty for sure.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Lisa stunning creation. Absolutely a master piece! The image is so darling and colored in just beautifully. I always look forward to seeing your creations.
Hugs Bonnie

Chelsea said...

Lisa, your work is top notch! Love the perfect coloring. The clean yet very detailed look of our work is gorgeous.
Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this month. We are so happy and honor to have you share your talent with our team.
Have a beautiful day.
Chelsea

Patricia Mae said...

Lisa this is so beautiful. I love everything about it. Your colors are awesome.
~Patricia

Adria Slauterbeck said...

I love this gorgeous card!
It has so much detail and dimension. I've been staring at it for a very long time and new elements and details STILL keep surfacing before my eyes :)
I am so excited you will be joining us at SSC! You will certainly keep me on my toes and be an inspiration to us all!!

Marjo said...

Gorgalicious DT creation. I love all the details!

Hugs, Marjo