pinterest

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Exciting News to Share!!

I have applied to a few challenge blogs to be on their design teams and guess what??  I made it!!  Wahoo!!  I couldn't be more excited about this.  I just hope that I didn't take on too much, I wasn't expecting to be accepted to them both!  Anyway,  I am now proud to be on the design team for Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog AND Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge Blog!!

This Thursday will be my first post for Cute Card Thursday and I'm really really excited about it.  Drop by on Thursday to check it out!!

I'll be back a little later with some cards but just wanted to share my news with everyone!

Lisa

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Lisa! That's great news!
Have you had any mail yet from me?
linds xx

Lisette Morris said...

Congrats Lisa!! They are lucky to have you on thier DT teams!! Way to go!

Pam said...

Congratulations Lisa! I know how you are feeling...I was accepted as a guest DT for A Gem of a Challenge...one little step!
I'll be looking for you on those blogs!
Hugs to you,
Pam

creationsncraftsbyarina said...

CONCRATULATIONS LISA THATS GREAT NEWS.
I HAVE ALWAYS HOPED TO BE ACCEPTED TO A CHALLENGE BLOG IN THE STATES..
BUT NOT FOR MY, IT IS BECAUSE I AM FROM HOLLAND I THINK..
IN HOLLAND I AM ALL READY A DT MEMBER.

BUT GREAT NEWS FOR YOU..

HUGS FROM ARINA

Lisa Andrews said...

Thanks everyone!! No mail yet Lindsey, but I'm stalking my mailman!!

Lisa

Loz said...

Congratulations!! Best of luck with them both, can't wait to see your creations ♥

Danielle Champagne said...

Congrats Lisa! very happy for you. will wait for your post!
Hugs.
Danielle.

Serene Designs said...

Hi Lisa, Congratulations on becoming a DT for both challenge blogs. It is awesome news and Im looking forward to seeing your creations. I always look forward to getting your postings via email and think you are very talented. Congratulations again. Bye for now Maria

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Lisa I am so thrilled for you a big congratulations.
Hugs
Lorraine x