pinterest

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet Baby Boy

Welcome back!! I'm so excited to see you again. It's been a while since I posted, but I'm back and ready to go!

I made this baby card for a friend and decided that I was going to enter into The Pixie Cottage Challenge #16.

Papers are Disney, CTMH, and Bo Bunny. I colored with copics and the star in the uprighthand corner is handmade. I added a little sparkle with glimmer mist (you really can't see it) and with Diamond Stickles. Stamp is hÄnglar & stÄnglar.

I just loved this little saying about babies, isn't it the cutest??
Thanks for stopping by today!
Lisa A

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa...oh, my, you have been busy!! I love all of your cards...this little fella on the moon is just darling. Your coloring is fab!! Pat Frank (VA)

Pam said...

A card that will surely be treasured!
It is beautiful! Love these stamps!
Hugs to you,
Pam

Katie said...

Super sweet image and fabulous coloring!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Sandra H. said...

This is so, so cute!! Wonderful work!!

cheryl said...

OH this is a sweet image fab colurs too thanks so much for joining us at the pixie cottage hope to see you again,hugs cheryl xxxx

Unknown said...

Simply perfect! I love the three dimensionality of it, the softness, the image... all of it. You are very talented!
Thanks for playing with us at The Pixie Cottage Challenge.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love the layers, the image and what you did with the sketch. Thank you for playing with the Pixie Cottage this week.

Adrina said...

Oh how sweet is this.
The colours are perfect!!!
Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week.
Adrina XX

Davi said...

Darling image and card. Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.

Beautiful Greetings said...

Adorable card Lisa! I love the image and all of the beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing this week with the Pixie Cottage.